MADI Apparel- The Cheeky Pamela – Buy One and Give One
MADI Apparel- (which stands for Make a Difference Intimate Apparel)
Madi Apparel has elegant underwear, sleep tops and bralettes for women. The underwear is made in the US from viscose from bamboo, beautiful high-end fabric that is self-wicking, anti microbial and quick drying so women in need can hand wash and hang dry a pair overnight. This comes in handy for women who travel or doesn’t have access to washer/dryer on a daily basis.
I love products that give back, and MADI does that by donating a new pair of underwear to women in domestic violence shelters, homeless shelters and rape crisis centers for every MADI garment purchased. So it is a Buy One Give One!
Now why would they do this….because underwear tops are the most urgent needs list of nearly ever domestic violence, homeless shelter, and rape crisis center. Those organizations receive clothing and household goods donations, but rarely new underwear so MADI helps with the underwear donations. This made my heart warm knowing that I buy one and one will be gifted to a woman in need. MADI has donated over 3,500 pairs of underwear to women in need so far!
MADI is a woman-owned small business, and they hire women to cut and sew so that the underwear can be manufactured in the US. The underwear cost between $30 and $34, bralettes are $46 – $48 and the sleep tops are $54- 56.
I received a pair called The Pamela (my name is Pam so, of course, I had picked this one). Let me tell they are the comfiest underwear I have in my drawer! So light and feels likes I don’t have underwear on, but I DO!
The Pamela is a cheeky Brazilian, sweet with a little bit of spice, feminine, soft and sexy with moderate bottom coverage
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Cheeky back coverage
- Low Rise
- No elastics, limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Rayon
- Fabric = organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That’s important for women receiving the undies donations who’ll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!