Slammers, getting your kids to love their fruits and veggies!
I think most parents can agree, that getting their kids to eat their fruits and veggies can be a nightmare. Fortunately, my kids love their fruits and veggies…even Brussel sprouts, lima beans, and broccoli! Still, I want them to eat their fruits and veggies more than just for dinner. Which is why I love Slammers snacks; delicious pouches of organic fruit and veggie mixes, that your kids are sure to love!
Slammers are the perfect snack, on the go, for tossing in the lunchbox, or for after school. Each pouch is full of delicious fruits and veggies, and could easily become a favorite for your kids. My kids tried several and were more than pleased with each one. What really impresses this mama, is that some of them contain 7 grams of protein, which is great for staying full longer. In addition, these slammers snacks are organic and gluten-free.
Slammers snacks come in 7 different flavors:
- Epic; Mangoes, Bananas, Carrots, Orange, Greek Yogurt, and Real Vanilla
- Awesome; Bananas, Blueberries, Strawberries, Beets, Acai, and Amaranth
- Pumped; Banana, Mango, Butternut Squash, Ancient Grains, and Cinnamon
- Chill’n; Bananas, Blueberries, Butternut Squash, Greek Yogurt, and Yumberry
- Creamy Banana Chocolate; Banana, Coconut Cream, Grape, Sweet Potato, Cocoa Powder, and Whey Protein Isolate
- Pomegranate Grape Crush; Grape, Pomegranate, Coconut, Apple, Banana, Purple Carrot, and Whey Protein Isolate
- Watermelon Kiwi Burst; Strawberry, Kiwi, Watermelon, Apple, Banana, Beet, and Whey Protein Isolate
I love that with one small pouch, my kids can get full servings of fruits and veggies. There are no artificial colors or flavors, no nuts or gluten, are high in Vitamin C, and a great superfood. So whether you are getting them through from one meal to the next or recharging their bodies after a day of sports, Slammers snacks are the perfect kid’s snack! We tried 3 of the flavors, but I can’t wait to try the others as well. I can rest assured that my kids are getting the nutrition that they need when they need it. I just keep them on a shelf that is at a kid-friendly height, and let them choose for themselves!
You can follow Slammers Snacks on social media, for updates on new flavors, and more!