Balanced Breaks®Pepper Jack Natural Cheese with Peanuts and Raisins
We took three all-time favorites and combined them into a new classic. Honey roasted peanuts, raisins, and the spicy kick of Monterey Jack cheese with peppers. This is the perfect balance of flavor and nutrition. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per serving and 7 grams of protein.
Balanced Breaks® Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese with Cashews and Cranberries
To create a snack with real substance, the combination of the buttery crunch of sea salted cashews. And the tartness of dried cranberries with the rich, bold flavor of sharp cheddar. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per serving and 7 grams of protein.
Balanced Breaks® Natural Sharp White Cheddar Cheese with Cashews and Raisins
Delicious flavors combine to create a perfectly balanced snack with flavor and fuel. Creamy, tangy sharp white cheddar cheese, buttery, sea-salted cashews and a medley of golden raisins. A delicious alternative to ordinary snacks. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per serving and 7 grams of protein.
My husband and I have been changing our eating habits. These healthy snacks are the perfect way to start your day. Or a little something for a snack through the day. Great tasting and healthy combination. Perfect blend of low calories and a good serving of protein. I love these snacks and I know you will. Happy snacking!
Nutritionist Mitzi Dulan’s Tips for Spring Snacking
*Please note that Mitzi worked on behalf of Sargento
- Pack on the protein. Sargento Natural Cheese Snacks contain 4-8 grams of protein per serving, helping keep you fueled and satisfied throughout the day. The convenient single-serve packaging makes it simple for on-the go snacking.
- Get fruity at least three times a day. Choose fruits that are nutritional powerhouses like watermelon which is a hydrating fruit and loaded with lycopene, a powerful antioxidant. Frozen grapes are another great fruit to snack on. Grapes are high in polyphenols which is another strong antioxidant.
- Variety is key. Aim to eat a rainbow of colors, even with your snacks. This helps you to eat a nutrient-rich diet. From baby carrots and red grapes to kale chips and Sargento Sharp Cheddar Cheese Snacks, eating a variety of colors means you’re getting a variety of nutrients.
- Spread it on. Keep your cravings at bay by mixing a can of tuna with 1/4 of an avocado and spreading it on crackers.
- Pick-me-up smoothie. Instead of reaching for a caffeine drink, try a berry smoothie. Greek yogurt, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and a touch of honey will meet your sugary fix.
- Dip and eat. Use celery, cucumbers, carrots and broccoli as fiber-filled dippers with a cool spinach or garlic dip. You can also pair with beet hummus for a boost of flavor.
- Snack consciously. Make sure you eat mindfully and give full attention to your snacks while you are eating instead of watching TV or performing other unconscious eating behavior. This will help avoid overeating.
Sargento Natural Cheese Snacks
- With 4-8 grams of protein per serving, Sargento Natural Cheese Snacks are a natural source of protein that keeps you fueled and satisfied.
- Sargento Natural String Cheese Snacks have 8g of protein per serving – that’s more protein than a serving of almonds or a hard-boiled egg.
- Sargento Natural Cheese Snacks help you stay fueled when you’re on the go.
- They’re a wholesome snacking option that doesn’t sacrifice on taste. They are available in 14 delicious varieties, including String, Reduced Fat Colby-Jack, Sharp Cheddar and Pepper Jack.
- For more smart snack ideas visit http://www.sargento.com/snacks.