September is the month to celebrate grandparents day, September 13th. This holiday was created in 1970s and to this day, it needs to be promoted more. My grandparents meant the worls to me. Everyday was like a holiday when it came to them.
Everyone loves their grandparents and would love to spoil them, I know I did every chance I had, but what a better way then with a gift basket from , Gourmetgiftbaskets they have some of the best baskets. and they have some for all occasions. There is something for everyone.
Recently I was able to to try a basket for myself, the Nature's Picnic – Fruit Gift Basket. we wanted something different and were very excited to try this, we had fresh fruit and some chesse and salami , everything tasted so good and came nice and fresh, we couldn't be more surprised how good and fresh it came.
Whether it's in the park or on the living room floor, no picnic is complete without fresh fruit! And since these are delivered to us from the orchard on a daily basis, our fruits are the freshest around. Among our crisp apples, juicy pears, and vibrant oranges, this exquisite basket boasts an assortment of gourmet treats, like robust cheddar cheese and tender summer sausage, which all come together in this artful arrangement that's perfect for any occasion Nothing better than receiving a fruit and veg box, for any occasion.
This is what came in the basket, all was so good:
Fresh Orchard Fruits – A collection of crisp apples, juicy oranges, and sweet pears that are handpicked from gourmet orchards.
· Hors D'oeuvre Deli Style Crackers by Partners – 4.9 oz. – Crisp snack crackers that get their delicious flavor from a combination of carefully selected ingredients.
· Classic Vermont Sharp Cheddar Cheese by Cabot – 8 oz. – A full-flavored farmhouse cheddar cheese that's slowly and carefully aged to achieve an award-winning robust flavor.
· Fuji Apple Crunch Dried Fruit by Sensible Foods – 12 g – Crunchy dried Fuji apple chips that are naturally sweet.
· Smoked Sausage by Northwoods – 7 oz. – A deliciously tender summer sausage that has been expertly crafted using only premium meats and imported spices.
· Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company – 2 oz. – A crunchy trail mix composed of pretzel nuggets, cheddar crackers, and premium peanuts.
They give you such a big choice of what kind of a basket you want, and any occasion they have it, the best foods,wine, cigars, treats all of the best quality. And a Bonus: they even offer monthly clubs, so you can get goodies sent your way every month! Sounds perfect to be able to have a monthly basket .