Give your lasagna a healthy twist with pasta from Explore Cuisine! Explore Cuisine products are all vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and made from organic ingredients. Jam packed with protein, iron, and fiber, these pastas are the perfect alternative to other glutinous pastas. Feel great knowing that you are serving a meal made from organic chickpeas, beans, and lentils!
This recipe for Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagne from Explore Cuisine is perfect for celebrating this food holiday! With no-boil lasagna sheets, making this classic Italian dish is easier than ever.
Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagne for Two
Ingredients for 2 people
- 5 sheets green lentil lasagne cooked 6 minutes, drained
- 1 Japanese eggplant sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into oblongs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup bechamel sauce
- Lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast on a baking sheet until tender. Turn down the oven to 325°F.
- Lasagne 2 oz. Mozzarella, shredded 1/2 c. béchamel sauce olive oil
- In a baking dish the approximate size of lasagne sheets – brush the dish with a small amount of olive oil. Place one sheet of lasagne on the bottom. Layer with vegetables, mozzarella, béchamel and lasagna sheets. Repeat. Top with last lasagna sheet with béchamel. Bake at 325°F until heated through.