Give the Gift of Magically Inspired Chocolate – Chocolate Alchemy Truffles
Are you looking for a truly unique and exquisite gift idea? I have one idea that not only tastes good, but is almost too pretty to eat. It’s The Healer Collection – Chocolate Alchemy Truffles by Vosages Haut-Chocolat. If you have anyone that loves chocolate or just want to give a gift that will be truly appreciated, this collection of chocolates will make an amazing gift!
The Healer Chocolate Alchemy
This 2020 limited edition collection includes seventeen, magically inspired chocolates infused with rare and exquisite, healing ingredients. Earth, Water, Air, and Fire sets the tone for each of these delicious chocolates. Katrina sought to explore the medium of chocolate blended with ingredients with elemental and planetary associations. This conjures a transformation into something other than sustenance. A specific celestial frequency is infused to raise the recipient’s vibration with every bite!
Among the seventeen truffles, you will find ingredients ranging from nutmeg to sweet orange to damiana and ylang ylang. Indigenous, energetic plants were used as the grounding home that connects the soul of the story to the people and places it originates from. The breakdown of flavors are:
(2) Neptune: early-harvest first pressed Mediterranean olive oil + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(1) Mars: Mexican Damiana liquor + 72% cacao dark chocolate + beet hued cacao nibs
(1) The Moon: Grenadian nutmeg + Blackwell Jamaican rum + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(1) The Sun: Japanese yuzu citrus + coconut + marzipan + Angelica + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(1) Saturn: Ceylon cinnamon + hemp seed + white poppy seeds + 85% cacao dark chocolate + crystallized violets
(1) Mercury: toasted caraway seeds + grass-fed butter caramel + The Dalmore scotch + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Venus: Bulgarian rose oil + Sicilian Bronte pistachios + Italian chestnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Jupiter: apricot + ylang ylang flower + fennel pollen + almond + Amaretto + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(2) Summer Spirit: sweet orange + curcumin + 72% cacao dark chocolate + pearlescent dust
(2) Winter Spirit: Mugo pine + 62% cacao dark chocolate + gold and green pearlescent dust
(1) Earth: reishi mushroom + Lion’s Mane mushroom + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Water: fresh Japanese wasabi + Fijian ginger + 72% cacao dark chocolate + blue spirulina hued white chocolate + fresh pea shoots
(1) Air: chamomile blossom + botanical vapor distilled English gin + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(1) Fire: Ancho y Guajillo chili + Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate + red, guajillo chili hued white chocolate
Who do you know that would enjoy these delightful bites of chocolate? Which flavor sounds the most intriguing to you?