Creating the perfect family movie night can sometimes be fun and other times a disaster. You can't decide on a good, wholesome movie. Someone forgets to buy the snacks or picks the wrong snacks. Somebody takes someone's favorite seat. The list can go on and on. So how can you create the perfect family movie night? I have two helpful tips to make sure your next movie night is the best one yet.
Everyone loves to eat and snack when watching a movie. Choosing the right snacks and snacks that everyone will enjoy is key. Of course popcorn is the ultimate movie snack, so you can't go wrong with that nor should forget it. Now some people like their popcorn with more butter and flavor versus others. To help with seasoning to everyone's personal preference, Dell Cove offers hand-blended gourmet popcorn seasonings that come in an assortment of unique and delicious flavors ranging from sweet, to savory, to spicy. No matter if you are using popcorn cooked on the stove top or microwave popcorn, Dell Cove has you covered. Just sprinkle their seasonings on the popcorn, then shake up the popcorn to evenly distribute the seasoning. For the sweet lovers, their Sweet Popcorn Seasonings Gift Set is an excellent choice. This set includes:
- Cinnamon & Spiced Sugar: 3 oz (85g) We blend Vietnamese (ceylon) cinnamon with organic sugar, organic nutmeg and allspice, and other organic spices to create a spice mix that tastes like cinnamon toast (only way, way better).
- Classic Kettle Corn: 3 oz (85g) Sweet, salty and oh so good, our Kettle Corn seasoning uses organic sugar and sea salt to bring the taste of the traditional carnival popcorn to your home.
- Sugar Cookie: 3 oz (85g) Sugar Cookie popcorn is a deliciously sweet treat, and great to share during the holidays and birthdays. (And making it takes a WHOLE lot less time in the kitchen.) This seasoning is a mix of cinnamon, butter, vanilla and just a pinch of sea salt.
- Salted Caramel: 2.5 oz (70g) Our Salted Caramel seasoning turns your popcorn into an indulgent treat.
Selecting a movie that everyone will enjoy is probably the most challenging. However, there are plenty of movies that are wholesome and can be enjoyed by everyone, no matter their age. It does not always have to be cartoon, but sometimes they make the best choices. Other selections to choose from include:
- Classics movies or classic movies that have been remade like Jumanji, Mary Poppins, Lion King, Aladdin, etc.
- Movie series like Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, or Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Action movies including the Avengers, Spider-Man, etc.
Choosing the right snacks and the right movie(s) can make all the difference in creating the perfect movie night. What are some of your tips for creating the perfect movie night?
Connect with Dell Cove: Site | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest