The annual report is a staple of the corporate culture. But with annual reports becoming increasingly data-driven, they are losing their luster. It's time to make your annual report stand out from the crowd again by designing it right! In this blog post, we'll share some neat tricks you can use in Venngage to create an annual report that will get noticed and engage readers.
Importance of Annual Reports
First, let's talk about the annual report as a whole. The annual report is an essential document because it provides shareholders and other interested parties with information about your company's performance over the past fiscal year. It also gives you a chance to communicate how much better things are now than they were before! To ensure that this annual letter gets read, you need to pick a suitable annual report template. Excellent annual report samples should be accessible to the eyes and include compelling graphics, so Venngage has a variety of specially designed templates for annual reports.
It's essential to have an annual report of a company so that your investors and stakeholders can see how you've performed throughout the year. And as a business, annual reports are one of the best ways for you to showcase all the hard work by employees in achieving company goals and its plans for future success. It's also an excellent way to show how you've evolved from the mistakes made in previous years.
Include annual reports as part of your business strategy and make it stand out this year with Venngage annual report templates!
How do you make a corporate annual report?
There are a few key things to remember when designing your annual report. Your annual report should include the following:
– Company logo or symbol – this establishes credibility right away, so be sure it's included in every annual report you design! It also helps brand recognition and can allow readers to associate specific images with certain companies throughout their annual reports over time.
– A table of contents that lists each section of the annual report, including titles for all graphics within that section (this will help people navigate through different sections)
– An introduction about what has changed since last year, how they have achieved these changes by setting goals last year and achieving them this year, and what they are working on next year. This is also an excellent place to introduce the annual report team!
– A data visualization that summarizes key performance indicators (KPIs) for your company over time.
– The results of any surveys you conducted with employees or customers about their satisfaction levels throughout the past year.
– An explanation of all costs associated with achieving each goal. It is in addition to how much everything has cost so far this fiscal year. Remember: it's essential to be transparent, so nothing appears hidden from investors! It can also help them understand where some company financial statements issue may stem from, leading to new opportunities for growth within the annual report itself. You should also include an outline of potential risks involved.
– A list of all the new initiatives and projects you've started so far this annual report year. Also, include a financial summary with an in-depth explanation of how each initiative was funded and its revenue stream for future years (i.e., ROI). You can also go into greater detail about goals that were not achieved within your annual report, including why they weren't met, to show how much work still needs to be done next fiscal year! This section should also outline when these goals are completed by.
Lastly, add charts or infographics that add more colour, such as timelines, bar graphs, line graphs, pie charts, etc. But don't make it too cluttered either! Sometimes less is more.
Remember to ensure that your annual report is visually appealing. It's essential to think about the design of each page in addition to what you'll write within them. For example, use graphics like graphs or pie charts whenever possible (we show you how here) because they are more interesting than tables with numbers! And use photos too; these can help illustrate points made in writing and identify people who have contributed significantly towards achieving company goals over time. This way, readers will feel invested in your annual reports down the road when they see familiar faces making an impact year after year!
How can Venngage help with annual report design templates?
At Venngage, annual reports are one of our specialties. We've designed hundreds of annual report templates that can be customized to your liking with graphics, photos, and text boxes.
There's nothing more frustrating than finding the perfect annual report template only to find out it doesn't include a chart or graphic you wanted! That's why we design annual reports specifically for businesses like yours so that you don't have to go hunting around all over the internet trying to find what best suits your company's needs. If you're looking to create annual reports that are both easy on the eyes and informative, Venngage annual report templates are just what your company needs!
Data isn't everything when designing an annual report; you have to pay attention to design too! To make your annual report stand out among other yearly reports, try using Venngage annual report templates.
Venngage is a design tool for annual reports and other marketing collateral, so you get the best results every time! With our easy drag & drop interface, adding annual report content is simple, even if it's not your area of expertise. Our annual report templates and examples will give you ideas on what to include in your annual reports.
We'll help you design the best annual reports so that it stands out among other annual reports! Engage readers with infographics, charts, graphs, and more. Make it interactive as well by adding some visuals such as photos of employees. Showcase employee achievements using Venngage!