Are you like us and always taking trips, and staying in hotels. With all the stuff going on, are you afraid that there are cameras hidden in the rooms you stay in, there are ways to make sure their arent, The Scout is one way to see if there are hidden cameras, its easy to use and there is no kind of setting up.
- Finds all hidden cameras
- Perfect for Airbnbs, hotels, restrooms, etc.
- Incredibly easy to use
- Comes with practice camera lens
Scout uses high-powered LEDs that reflect off camera lenses. Doesn't matter if it's a CCTV camera, your iPhone, or a spy camera – Scout finds it.
Just look through Scout's aperture and you'll see a pinpoint of bright red light if it detects a camera.
This is pretty cool and we will be taking it on the next trip we take, including the cruises just to make sure there are no cameras in the rooms.
1. Stand 5-15 feet directly in front of the item you think may be concealing a hidden camera.
2. With the LEDs pointing away from you, hold Scout up against your eye so you can look through the aperture.
3. Use the button on Scout to turn the LEDs on.
There are two settings – solid and flashing. Most people prefer the flashing option.
4. Look through the aperture of Scout towards the suspected hidden camera.
If you see a red pinpoint of light shining back at you, you may have found a hidden camera.
Batteries will last a while, Scout bounces light off-camera lens. Most cameras also have an infrared filter, which will bounce even more back. We have been practicing so we are actually knowing how it works and what to look for. Its so amazing that something like this will detect a camera , and its small enough to take with you anywhere. To ease your mind get one for yourself.