I am sure that you know by now that I don’t get my eyebrows waxed anymore and have upgraded to threading (the ancient eastern method using a string of thread). After the first time I was hooked. A couple of weeks ago I seen a post on Facebook about the twist-n-roll tweezers. I was very interested in this product and even happier that I was able to score a review!
Lindo hair remover is advertised as a twist-n-roll tweezers, a tool similar to threading hair removal you can do at home. For someone like me this was a big advantage! I could be doing touch ups at home..Or maybe forgo going to the mall to get them done all together!
Lindo twist-n-roll tweezers gently removes hair in one twist motion. It’s a gentle and natural alternative to other hair removal products. The Lindo hair remover works by using a line of coils that you bend in an upside “U” shape and place it against your face. As you twist the handles outward, it grabs and pulls hair out.
I was impressed with this tool but since I was wanting something to help me more with my eyebrows more than anything this was not the tool I need. The Lindo Twist-n-Roll can be used only between the eyebrows and above the eyebrows. Never use it under the eyebrows because it can catch and pull your eyelashes. However this is great for other facial hair.
1. Gently removes hair at the root.
2. Works on any hair type including peach fuzz and coarse hair.
3. Will not cause stubble or thicker new-hair growth.
4. Can be used without a mirror.
HOW TO USE:
1. Bend Lindo twist-n-roll tweezers into an upside down U shape and place the coil against the skin.
2. Twist the handles outward (roll the thumbs in).
3. While twisting the handles the coil should roll upwards against your skin and remove any unwanted hair in the process. Always keep the tweezers bent in the upside down U shape.
TO CLEAN: wipe with a dry cloth.
TO DISINFECT: spray rubbing alcohol on a cloth or paper towel and use it to wipe the coils.
RECOMMENDATIONS: To remove thick upper lip hair, placing a hot towel for 2 minutes before hair removal will help reduce the sensitivity. After a few times of usage, your skin will get used to it and you won’t need the hot towel any more.
Use it on upper lip, cheeks, forehead, chin, neck and more. works the same as hair threading For only 14.99 I feel every woman should have one of these in their makeup cases! SO Go buy yours today @ www.facialwork.com