With us and our fur babies, they are all spoiled in one way or another. Making sure they are all healthy and well taken care of is a big thing with us, let's face it they are our babies and we would do anything for them. Being able to go on Chewy and get them, one of their favorite treats is wonderful. When we are low I just head over, purchase the item and its here in two days. Now we can even stock up on the rabbit and bird stuff, chewy now has smaller pet products too.
Nulo is one of the treats these dogs love, when they see that box from chewy they come running. What I love about Nulo is they come in different flavors, I love being able to give them something other than one flavor.
Make training delicious and nutritious with the Nulo Freestyle Grain-Free Chicken flavor. With Apples Jerky Dog Treats. Every bite is loaded with chicken as the first ingredient plus wholesome apples, and a boost of goodness from probiotics to support your dog’s digestive and immune health.
Tear them into bite-sized pieces for training, or treat your pal to a whole jerky when he’s been extra good! They’re slow-cooked to perfection in a natural smokehouse for a flavor your pal will jump, sit, and stay for, and they have none of the extra calories from sugar or cane molasses.
- Single-source protein formula with real chicken as the first ingredient and apples so they’re great for limited ingredient diets.
- Soft and pliable texture so you can tear them easily and use them during training, or give whole for a grain-free anytime reward.
- Packed with “good bacteria” probiotics in every bite to support a healthy immune and digestive system.
- Your pal will love the real meat flavor that’s been slow-cooked in a natural smokehouse to preserve the doggy-approved taste.
- Made in the USA with no added salt, sugar, or cane molasses, and zero corn, wheat, gluten, soy, artificial preservatives, colors or flavorings.
Plus, they’re made in the USA with no grains, added salt, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, artificial preservatives, colors or flavorings.