I have been looking for baby clothes for my sisters baby. She is pregnant and as of yet we do not know what gender she is having. Now and days it is so hard to find clothes that can be for either sex. When I had my son it was so accessible. Now I guess with the gender revealing parties and how easy it is to find out the babies sex companies can focus on either gender. I was pleasantly surprised that Silkberry Baby has some clothes that can be for gender neutral. This boutique carries sizes newborn to 4 years. The clothes designs are trendy, cute and comfortable. The baby gear is made of eco friendly and sustainable fabrics for baby to toddler. All of their natural themed inspired clothing and accessories are designed by Vancouver moms in Canada. Products are made of luxurious soft bamboo rayon and organic cotton. They are a mom’s favorite all season essential.
The piece I have is the Sweater Romper Sea Foam Pear and knit hat to match. This is so cute and super soft. The materials are breathable and absorbent making this to be able to be worn all year round. Their pieces are unique prints that feature stars, stripes, fruits, polka dots, and cute animal appliqués. They come in various styles so they have something for every taste. Like bold, bright colors along with traditional pastels. The material has no synthetic fibers. Feels cozy, soft and gentle on your babies sensitive skin.
Why use silk, rayon from bamboo and organic cotton?
Some of the many features and benefits of Silkberry Baby products include:
- Superior softness, and durable design
- Breathability and excellent body temperature regulation
- Eco-friendly fabric reducing the carbon footprint
- Silk floss filled bedding is natural and chemical-free alternative to standard bedding
- Easy care and machine washable
- Bamboo rayon and organic cotton are safe, heathy and hypo-allergenic materials.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable practices used in their manufacturing
If you or someone you know is having a baby, head on over to Silkberry Baby and see the great things they have.