Have you ever just wanted to take a tour of someplace you always wanted to go. With CityPass your able to take in the sites you, want and do so much, We have New York and the funny thing is growing up just 20 minutes, from there we never thought about doing any of the things we can with CityPASS.
See world-class art, fascinating science, important history, and incredible views—from the sky AND the sea—with New York CityPASS tickets. Plus, you'll enjoy:
- One simple purchase.
- Nine consecutive days of validity, including the first day of use.
- Expedited entry at many attractions.
- Instant delivery with convenient mobile or printable ticket options.
see New York's top 6 attractions
- Look out on New York City from 1,050 feet above the bustling streets below.
- See panoramic views of up to five states from the surrounding open-air promenade or from climate controlled viewing galleries; high-powered binoculars are available free of charge.
- Get the details about what you’re viewing from every vantage point with The Empire State Building Official Multimedia Guide, free for download on Apple and Android devices.
- Take in the whole Empire State Building experience, including the newly renovated art-deco lobby and the sustainability and historical exhibits.
- Feel the drama of the undersea world in the Milstein Hall of Ocean Life, featuring models of more than 750 sea creatures, including the 94-foot-long, 21,000-pound model of a blue whale suspended from the ceiling.
- See more than 130 scientifically significant meteorites in the Arthur Ross Hall of Meteorites and learn what the rocky space fragments may tell us about the formation and evolution of the Sun and planets.
- Spend time exploring the museum’s famed series of fossil halls, including the dinosaur halls that feature the largest collection of dinosaur fossils in the world, including imposing mounts of Tyrannosaurus rex and Apatosaurus, as well as the 122-foot-long cast of a Titanosaur, a species so new it has not yet been formally named by the paleontologists who discovered it.
- Learn about the evolutionary story of the human family and travel the world in the Human Origins and Cultural Halls, with halls examining the cultures of Asia, Africa, North and South America and the Pacific.
- Don’t miss the renowned dioramas in the Mammal Halls, with precise depictions of geographic locations and anatomically correct specimens from around the globe.
- Visit the spectacular Hayden Sphere and explore the 13-billion year history of the Universe at the Rose Center for Earth and Science.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Experience the grandeur of the Great Hall, the majestic main entry of The Met.
- Take your time as you explore The Met’s incredible collections, comprising more than two million works of art in areas such as Modern Art, European Paintings, Asian Art, Arms and Armor, Photographs, American Art and more.
- Discover this impressive collection of modern art housed in one of the most significant architectural achievements of the 20th century.
- Explore the great spiral rotunda, featuring critically-acclaimed special exhibitions.
- Learn more about the world-renowned collection with free daily educator-led tours and a free multimedia guide with architecture and collection tours in five languages.
- Feel the splendor of Lady Liberty as you walk in the shadow cast by her 151-foot tall figure.
- Learn about the experience of over 12 million immigrants who entered the United States through the now quiet halls of the Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
- Explore the grounds of Liberty and Ellis Islands and enjoy an audio tour for both islands.
- Get a deeper understanding of Lady Liberty’s history and what she stands for at the Statue of Liberty Museum, with its vast collection of historic and cultural artifacts.
- Experience a powerful reminder of the loss of life that occurred at the twin reflecting pools, each nearly an acre in size. They feature the largest man-made waterfalls in North America and are inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims.
- See the historic “Survivor's Stairs”, a remnant of the staircase through which hundreds escaped with their lives.
- Examine the background of the attacks, the story of what happened on 9/11, and the aftermath and continuing implications in the historical exhibition.
- Learn about some the individual victims and their stories and see portraits of the nearly 3,000 men, women, and children who were killed in the attacks in the memorial exhibition.
- Enter the dramatic Foundation Hall, containing the “slurry wall”, a surviving retaining wall of the original World Trade Center, as well as the 36-foot-high “Last Column”, covered with mementos, memorial inscriptions and missing posters.
New York the place that never rests, everyone from all over wants to go there at least once. For most its all about seeing and tasting the culture, and of course having fun while doing it. There's nothing to worry about I am here to tell you about the New York CityPass.
Get a CityPASS.It is that simple. The CityPASS booklet has the must-see attractions in New Your for a lower price than the regular price. The booklet will save you over $70 — no need to break the bank to do all the fun attractions.
Other travel destinations that have CityPASS-Mobile tickets, as well as ticket booklets, can be purchased online at CityPASS.com. Current prices:
- Atlanta – $76 for adults; $61 for children (3-12)
- Boston – $59 for adults; $47 for children (3-11)
- Chicago – $106 for adults; $89 for children (3-11)
- Dallas – $49 for adults; $33 for children (3-12)
- Houston – $59 for adults; $49 for children (3-11)
- New York City – $82-$126 for adults; $62-$104 for children (3-11)
- Philadelphia – $49-$77 for adults; $37-$57 for children (3-12)
- San Francisco – $89 for adults; $69 for children (5-11)
- Seattle – $89 for adults; $69 for children (5-12)
- Southern California – $367 for adults; $337 for children (3-9)
- Tampa Bay – $107 for adults; $97 for children (3-9)
- Toronto – $70.56 for adults; $47.31 for children (4-12)
There are a couple of extra coupons, perfect for your time in NY