The Best Vegan Lip Balm for Speakers
Are you a speaker or do you know someone that does a lot of public presentations? If so, then I have a vegan lip balm made by an award-winning cosmetic chemist and beauty product award judge for Allure magazine since 2017. FanLoveBeauty Stage Balm is 100% natural, vegan, and very moisturizing. This lip balm is infused with superfoods (mango, avocado and flaxseed oil) that are known to nourish your lips. FanLoveBeauty Stage Balm is a great item to put in a stocking as a gift.
6 Reasons You Will Love FanLoveBeauty Stage Balm
Besides being made with some amazing ingredients including a natural sea asparagus that is known to boost moisturization by up to 6000%, there are other reasons you will love this lip balm. My top six reasons include:
- Natural peppermint is used to keep your lips feeling refreshed!
- This is the first lip balm designed specifically for Speakers. This lip balm helps anyone that talks a lot with dry lips.
- No petrolatum, no petroleum by-product, no lanolin (animal by-product), no beeswax.
- A portion of proceeds are donated to benefit a suicide prevention foundation.
- FanLoveBeauty Stage Balm has been seen on Allure, Yahoo Lifestyle, Popsugar, Happi, GCI, Beauty Independent, Trendhunter, & is loved by Shark Tank’s Daymond John.
- Cruelty Free, Clean Beauty.
This lip balm goes on smooth and lasts a long time. There are versions of this lip balm available: Untinted Lip Balm and Tinted Lip Balm to give you a slight tint to your lips.
The FanLoveBeauty Stage Balm can be used by men, women or kids. The inspiration of this lip balm is actually made with speakers in mind as talking to people may present some fear even for experienced speakers. Smooth lips, smooth talks.
Who do you know that would benefit from FanLoveBeauty Stage Balm? It’s an easy gift to give to family and friends.