Top 6 honeymoon destinations outside India
After tying the knot with your loved one comes the turn of a romantic tour, the honeymoon. Choosing a perfect honeymoon destination might drive you crazy as there are numerous options for such places. Honeymoon on an Indian destination is good but what if you and your other half agree on an International destination this time. Affordability in air travel and ease in the visa process has contributed to the increasing demand for honeymoon in foreign countries. This article brings a handy list of the top 6 honeymoon destinations outside India so that you and your life partner celebrate the love and soak up each other’s company.
- Thailand: This south-east Asian country needs no introduction. Also known as The Land of Smiles, Thailand is known for its beautiful beaches, fascinating islands, lavish nightlife, delicious cuisines and much more. Very polite and friendly hospitality rooted deeply in its culture is sourced from Buddhism. For shopping lovers as well this place is no less than a dream destination. Affordable luxury and entertainment have become the new identity of Thailand. The therapeutic benefits of the spa are not a hidden secret anymore that is why Thai massage has become so famous. Honeymooners should not miss the underwater marine world at Koh Samui Island and Phi Phi Islands on their Thailand tour.
- Bali, Indonesia: One of the stunning, as well as affordable honeymoon destinations, is Bali. Bali honeymoon packages adorned with private beaches and surreal sunsets this place is undoubtedly the Island Of Gods as it is referred to. Island hopping at Bali is a lovey-dovey way to spend the best time with your partner. To experience the breathtaking scenic beauty of Bali a helicopter tour can be arranged for two of you. A romantic dinner at an evening cruise is a widely opted option among newlyweds who go to Bali . For adventurous couples hiking on mountains especially on the majestic Mount Agung can offer all the thrills. Taking bath in the mesmerizing waterfalls and shopping from the local market are no less than therapy for anyone visiting Bali.
- Mauritius: The tropical beauty of this paradise island is unparalleled. White sandy beaches, incredible water sports, top-notch bars, restaurants & clubs are just the starter for your enjoyment. Couples going on a romantic vacation in Mauritius should visit Ile Aux Cerfs also called the Treasure Island, for a memorable date night. If you are not ready for a beach as a honeymoon spot then Le Morne Brabant Mountain will not disappoint you. This mountain which is also a world heritage site lets you experience the scenic beauty of Mauritius from a height of 1,824 feet. Another notably romantic place to cover during your Mauritius tour is Pamplemousses Botanical Garden near Port Louis that is filled with the natural richness of flora and fauna.
- Singapore: Renowned as the Lion City among tourists Singapore is a very hospitable island nation. Street fashion in Singapore is world-famous and so are its city lights. Some of the most-visited locations in Singapore include Gardens By The Bay, Chinatown, Sentosa Island and more. If the nature park of Gardens By The Bay does not entice you enough then boutique hotels of Chinatown surely will. Water sports activities at Sentosa Island give an unparalleled thrilling experience on your romantic vacation. A coastal walk with your other half at Changi Point is one of the most preferred romantic things to do in Singapore.
Also Read: Smart Ways For Travelling in Summer
- Malaysia: This south-east Asian country is a multi-ethnic demography where Hinduism, Buddhism and Islam are prominent in its culture. Petronas Twin Towers, famous in the world for their unique architecture, can surely make your Malaysia tour memorable. You can experience the panoramic view of Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur from this one of its kind tower. The country is known for its coastal landscapes among these Langkawi archipelagoes are the most popular attraction for island hopping excursions. To unlock the Peranakan cultural heritage of Malaysia one can visit Malacca city. The marine culture of the city is also enriched with corals and different species of colorful fishes.
- Dubai: This nature-friendly place in UAE is one of the best honeymoon places to hit outside India. Enduring the magical experience of Burj Khalifa, a 124th-floor building, is a dream to be realized in Dubai. Other magnificent skyscrapers in Dubai represent the marvels of humanity. In Dubai, on one hand, you can find majestic desert and on another side lies the pristine beaches at the coast of the Persian Gulf. Dubai could be a great place to shop for fashion accessories for your wife. Apart from shopping, The Mall of Emirates offers a range of activities including unique indoor skiing. Even for the nightlife, Dubai is indeed an amazing honeymoon destination.