What do you do when you're told, that you need to watch your heart rate, panic, freak out. Recently my husband was told, he had something else, going on with his heart and he needed to watch it. Because if his heart rate goes up, his heart works harder. I searched for something that, would help us keep track of his rate, and we can record it. Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami is the perfect and only watch you will need.
Far more than a fitness tracker, the Bip packs a suite of smart features that will help you stay organized and productive. The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
Once I set up the profile information on the Mi-Fit app; the watch updated itself. It took quite a while for the first time updates. The step tracking is fairly accurate without the real high price. I have tried out the GPS running and walking outside. Once the GPS locks the tracking is really accurate every time for my use. My sister has been using this and has been able to track her heart rate and keep it to where it should be, she loves that she is able to use it as her phone, and all the apps she uses on her blog are now at her fingertips.
Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day.
Shes had no issues with this, the battery life is perfect shes only charged it the day we received it, Amazfit is having a summer fitness challenge
- Overview: 5-Week campaign aimed at inspiring, motivating, and enabling consumers to go outside, get fit, and have fun – to pick up a new sport or achieve a new personal best
- Sweepstakes: Audiences participate in conversations around summer fitness and win Amazfit smartwatches and other great prizes
- Inspiring Stories: Fitness Enthusiast influencers share stories of why they do what they do, how they got started, what they're working towards, and advice for others who want to pick up a new sport or push themselves to achieve a new personal best
- Spotify Playlist: Curated tunes to help you rock out your workout
- New Sport Finder: Interactive personality quiz to help you pick a new summer sport
- LINK: https://us.amazfit.com/
- Hashtag: #AmazfitChallenge
Are you ready for a challenge?