Whether you are new to household chores or a seasoned one, one thing is for sure. You do have a microfiber flat mop in your home. Gone are the days when people used to wrap the dusting cloth over the wiper for cleaning surfaces. It was too impractical. Then came the craze for string mop and sponge mop. Both have their share of disadvantages.
The string mop gets tougher to clean. Different strings begin to loosen up and that makes the surface messier. The sponge mop is good if you need to remove a puddle of water. But for cleaning? It is not such a good option. It leaves sponge marks everywhere.
When the microfiber flat mop entered the market, it was an instant hit and continues to be so. So you understand and learn more, we’ve elaborated why below:
- Better cleaning: The microfiber flat mop is made up of 2 cleaning components. The net over the flat surface traps dirt and water. The microfiber strings can reach the narrowest areas and clean them. It is easier to wash the whole mop.
Also, the strings are made up of nylon and polyester. They effectively trap the dirt from the floor. It also makes them durable. Many models also come with a wring-dry design. So, if you want a wrung mop, you can have that too.
2. Easy to navigate: The biggest issue with cleaning the floor is inaccessibility to areas under the bed, couch, and other furniture. With a flat mop, it is easier to mop the areas without actually having to move the furniture.
3. Lightweight: The whole structure of a flat mop is made up of light-weight plastic and polyester-nylon. The lightweight makes it easier for everyone to clean, even the aged ones.
4. Easy to dry: Microfiber strings take very little time to dry out completely. You only need to clean it properly and hang it over the mop hanger. The water drains out instantly and the fibers dry out even in the air.
5. Lesser physical exertion: Housemaid’s knee has haunted generations of women. With increased gender equality and single living, cleaning is no more a gender-specific chore.
Also, everyone is now so busy with their professional life that cleaning takes the backseat. A flat mop allows users to do regular cleaning with minimum physical exertion. Just dunk in the bucket and swish it. Your floor is shining!
6 . Environment friendly: Microfiber mops are an eco-friendly option. Their durability allows you to continue using them for several years. Also, you can replace the flat surface. Just dry the mop properly and it will guarantee you a clean, microbe-free surface in no time.
A clean home is what every one of us looks forward to. But it is such a physically exhausting chore to do. A microfiber flat mop allows you to have a clean home without actually draining all your energy. It is an environment-friendly option within your budget.